Sunday, June 3, 2012

While we were settling in with Fletcher....

Will was hanging out in Fayetteville. My mom came up to cook and wash and wake up with my baby at night so we could sleep, and my sisters and dad watched Will. I have to give them a big shout out because I think it took a lot of maneuvering on their part to get him taken care of all week. Between their jobs and cows getting out, it was an adventure to be sure. He got to spend time with Jessica and Evelyn Gray at the pool (thanks Jessica!), which he loved, and he even took a nap at her house in a big bed and didn't try to escape! He also got to hang out with Emily (thanks Emily!) and lots of his cousins because she took him at the last minute when the bulls tore the fence down. And he entertained Susan's friends that came to the house to play cards, even though I'm pretty sure it was way past his bedtime. Apparently he just rolled with it and had a great time. Below is a picture I stole from Facebook. Someone did a stellar diaper job :) Probably because you can't get him to be still long enough to get the diaper on! Looks like a happy boy to me!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think whoever put that diaper on did an excelent job! And what kind of aunt would let him stay up past his bedtime, because everyone thought he was adorable? It's about time for him to come visit again. I grew a little attached to having around.