Monday, May 9, 2011

This and That

I haven't posted in a few days so I have LOTS of pics! Rob's family visited last week, we went to see Lily Saturday morning, and then we went down to Fayetteville to celebrate Mother's Day and my dad's birthday over the weekend! We are blessed to have such wonderful family and I know Will is going to have so much fun with all of his grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins as he grows up!


Rob's parents came to visit last week and Will got lots of attention!


He propped his foot up while he was waiting on me to get him out after our walk Friday. It made me laugh because he looks so bored!



Sweet potatoes were a success! He loves them and they were very easy to make. 


Mother's Day pic!


The cicada's are out! That is one right next to Will's toe!!


Will, his mother, and his mother's mother!!! Three generations on Mother's Day!


Getting ready for his first horse ride!


And they're off!



He wasn't sure about riding, but he loved petting! He even rubbed his face on the horse, which kinda grossed me out and I had to wipe him off!


All that riding wore him out!


But he was back for more fun before long!


On the horse by himself!


Even trying to hold on for a ride...but he's not big enough yet!

No comments: