Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Teeth!!!

Tonight Rob found Will's first tooth on the bottom left side of his gums. You can feel it easily and you can see it if you are up close, but he doesn't like to show it off so I can't get a picture yet. I'm glad this explains the last couple of nights of him waking up very unhappy at odd times. Last night he was up for two hours from 1-3 until we just gave up and I fed him and let him sleep with us. Now that we know what's going on, hopefully some tylenol and baby orajel will help him feel better and sleep longer.

Today we went to Lebanon to visit with my grandparents and cousins, and Mama and Susan decided to come up as well. It was fun to visit with everyone and Will was great and loved watching his older cousins play. I (of course) forgot the camera and don't have any pictures.

Hopefully a picture of the tooth will be posted later this week, but that depends on how much Will wants to smile for the camera, and usually he doesn't!

No comments: