Thursday, March 10, 2011

Rainy Day Pictures

Today we went and got some three month pictures made of Will. I wasn't sure where to get them and didn't want to spend a lot so we went to JC Penny and got a great deal. I've had a sweet woman from my church in Fayetteville give me a photo shoot for a baby gift but I want to save it for six months so he can be outside on the farm. Since I want to get the 3, 6, 9 pictures this seemed like the best option.

Our appointment was at 11:20 so that I would have plenty of time to get him ready and get to Mt. Juliet. We made it with time to spare but it was pouring and freezing when we got there. I had to get the stroller out in the rain and get him in it without getting him soaked. He was a champ and just went right along with things. We got inside and I got him changed into his pretty outfit and waited for pictures to start. He was pretty good for his pictures but no smiles and a dirty diaper right in the middle of picture taking! We finished up and had another dirty diaper before we could get our pictures picked out and get going, but Will was great for the whole process.

Below is my favorite, for some reason his hair looks kind of red in all of these pictures but it doesn't really seem that way in person...


No comments: