Thursday, February 23, 2012

Bad hair day...and other pics from this week

So Will's last haircut was a bit of a disaster and after we got home we noticed that they didn't cut the front enough and it was almost in his eyes. It's quickly gotten all the way into his eyes and so tonight I thought I would cut it myself, you know, just a little trim in the front. BAD idea! It does not look good, and we are headed to get a real haircut tomorrow (the rest was getting long too but I thought we could wait a couple more weeks). I guess we will have a to a nice short spring cut a little early, because I might have cut one side of the front pretty short when he tried to turn his head. I would show you pictures but the only ones I have are on the phone and I can't get them on here. Oh well, it's just hair, and his grows fast so I'm not worried about it. That's pretty much how I feel about my own hair, it'll grow back out so whatever.

We have had a good week otherwise. He seems right on the verge of talking, and has a lot to say when Rob gets home at night, if he happens to still be up! He just babbles away all day and reads books out loud to himself all the time. I wish I knew what he was saying. We went to the park today and stayed for over an hour and he loved it! I like watching him explore the playground and then just walk around checking things out. He's so inquisitive. We had to walk up and down little hills and all around the park just to see what was there. I can't imagine being a little person and seeing new things all the time!

Pics from this week:


I pulled his fleece off and his hair had static. I don't know what that face is about!


Crazy hair last weekend. The last haircut just wasn't the best and it's kinda been a mess since then.


Playing after church. Again with the smile. 


He likes to actually build with the blocks now and we spend a lot of time with them every day.


He also likes to tear them back apart. 


Tunnel at the playground. They have a big walkway with slides and ladders coming off it, and below there are little tunnels for smaller kids to play in. 


Will walked back and forth for awhile. 


We probably spent more than half of our park time at the swings. He LOVES to swing and will go back to them after about 10 minutes of something else. I couldn't get a picture of him smiling because the sun was in his eyes and he kept looking down.

1 comment:

Cindi said...

What a handsome young man he is!! So glad he likes to play outside. Don't wish for words...once they start talking, they don't stop. LOL!