Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Bowl Fun

Will wound up with a cold early last week, but luckily not a bad one and he was feeling better on Friday and by today he was all good so we got to go to a Super Bowl party where he played with friends. I was so excited because I don't get lots of adult time these days so it was fun to talk to other girls and just hang out! I made pigs in a blanket (because I knew the kids would eat them) and Cowboy Caviar. There was lots of yummy food and Will loved following the older kids around. There were two girls, 18 months and 3 years, and he loves to watch older kids. He also loves to randomly roam around new places and check things out so he enjoyed that too! They had a kid sized table and he would go sit at the bench by himself. I think he just liked it being his size. We might have to look into that! We left right before the second half started because he was acting tired and he went right to bed when we got home.  I took my camera but forgot to take a picture! Oops!

I'm determined to do better about posting this year, because I want to be able to look back and see what we were doing with Will. I just have to get better about taking pictures so I'll have something fun to look at with my posts! No one just wants to read writing all the time!

No comments: